My teaching focuses on topics in managerial accounting such as value based management and management control systems with the goal to prepare students for corporate or research careers. In my research I examine managerial and related accounting problems with quantitative empirical methods aiming to answer questions relevant for academics and practitioners.
Professor Dr. Julia Nasev
In the press
- Since 04/2018 Associate Professor (W2), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universtität Munich, Munich School of Management
- 05/2015-03/2018 Assistant Professor (W1), University of Cologne
- 09/2009-04/2015 Akademische Rätin a.Z., Department of Management Accounting, University of Cologne
- 09/2008-08/2009 Visiting Scholar, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- 08/2008 PhD, Department of Management Accounting, University of Cologne